Wild Wild Wet
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Select Date and Travelers
12 CASCADA DAMAJAGUA + ZIPLINE + BUGGIES
Our official guide will accompany you during the day to share information about our country with you and make the tour and visits more pleasant. We head towards Imbert to LAS CASCADAS DE DAMAJAGUA, a unique place known worldwide for being one of the main ecological attractions of our country, where you will have direct contact with nature. It is a total fortune to descend one by one the 12 pools of Damajagua, in each of which there will be a different adventure since no pool or waterfall is the same as the other. When we arrive at the last one, we will enjoy a natural pool in the middle of nature and we start the return to have lunch in a typical Dominican restaurant.
An extreme ADVENTURE IN BUGGIES, we will take you about an hour and 15 minutes, dirt roads, going up and down hills, enjoying the environment, going through a cattle barn, observing domestic birds, and much more. A completely exciting and fun ZIPLINE experience awaits you
After receiving the safety instructions, it is time to feel the adrenaline in the 9 zip lines is certified by the Technology Association for Competition Circuits ACCT, of 7,900 feet of double galvanized steel wire rope. The longest run between them is 2,640 feet. On the last zip line, you can jump into the refreshing pool specially designed for this adventure.
• For the excursion to the Waterfalls, children are accepted from 8 years old.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Maximum weight: 250 lbs
• Wear tennis shoes and shorts
• Read and sign the release sheet
• Must be in good physical shape. It is not recommended for people with cardiovascular problems, back problems and difficulty walking
• Not recommended for pregnant
• There will be long walks
• Bring a swimsuit, sports shoes and comfortable clothes that can get wet, a
towel, additional clothing, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Typical lunch.
- Drinks with and without alcohol.
- Protective equipment for activities. *Official guide.
Duration: Full day